Manage your fleet from cradle to grave and everything in between
For many organizations, vehicle equipment assets and the labor needed to maintain them represent significant and increasing expenditures. To succeed, fleet managers need effective tools to help proactively manage these costs and improve their long-term planning. An integrated fleet enterprise asset and maintenance management software solution can be instrumental in improving a fleet’s operations and performance through increased equipment/asset availability, decreased maintenance and repair (M&R) costs, and increased vehicle utilization. The right software system can also provide better data, in less time, to aid in making decisions that will have positive long-term effects for the organization.
FleetFocus is a comprehensive maintenance management system that aims to address the challenges faced by fleets of all sizes. It was designed by fleet managers for fleet managers with robust features and an easy-to-use interface. FleetFocus is capable of tracking an unlimited number of vehicle equipment units and supports an unlimited number of workstations from any number of locations. FleetFocus tracks all functions related to the maintenance of vehicle equipment, including repair and preventive maintenance (PM) work orders; operating expenses including fuel, oil, and licensing; and billing for equipment usage.
FleetFocus also offers several optional modules, including motor pool management, touch screen portals, service level agreement tracking, shop scheduling, equipment planning and replacement, production (back-shop) rebuild planning/management, and Global Positioning (GPS)/Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) integration.
FleetFocus is a total solution for today’s fleet manager.
FleetFocus has Powerful Features
- Complete vehicle equipment life-cycle management, including budgeting, acquisition, capital improvement, campaigns, and disposal management
- Robust work order functionality
- Shop scheduling module
- Complete warranty and claims tracking
- Flexible preventive maintenance scheduling
- Purchasing and parts inventory management
- Availability and pull-out management
- Technician certification and training management
- License and permit management
- Motor pool and reservations
- Accident repair tracking with sub-rogation claims management
- Comprehensive rental and chargeback billing system
- Innovative web technology
- Mobile wireless handheld technology
- Best practice workflows, including real-time labor capture
- Touch screen-enabled for ease of use
- Key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards
- Integration to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, parts cataloging systems, and global positioning (GPS)/automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems
- Seamless, real-time integration with AssetWorks’ FuelFocus™ fuel management system
- 200+ “Out-of-the-Box” standard reports with customizable setups, including sorts, groupings, and selection criteria generated in a variety of exportable formats. Many reports display graphical representations and offer drill-down capabilities
- 25 Years of fleet management experience in the product
- More than 450 customers