Maintenance Management Software you can count on. AssetWorks provides world-class software solutions for public sector organizations with robust facility portfolios.
Maintenance Management Software is a key tool enabling facility managers, operations and maintenance teams to keep an organization’s facilities running smoothly. It tracks asset and equipment information, schedules and tracks maintenance tasks (work orders) including preventative maintenance, helps maximize the useful life of assets, minimizes maintenance costs and more.
AssetWorks is a leading provider of maintenance management software to some of the largest colleges and universities, cities and counties, and government agencies in North America. A facility maintenance solution needs to keep up with technology and your ever changing organizational needs. As such, our system is part of a comprehensive suite of integrated facility management solutions that streamline processes end-to-end and eliminate separate, redundant systems.
We know your to-do list gets longer every day, and you face challenges in completing your tasks, including:
- A lack of visibility into, and reporting on, maintenance across your entire inventory of facilities
- A need to streamline facility maintenance operations and provide better customer service
- Shrinking budgets coupled with growing deferred maintenance backlogs
- Struggles to schedule and prioritize work orders and preventive maintenance
- Work, material and asset request processes are tedious and error-prone
That’s a daunting list. We’ve designed our software to help facilities professionals like you with these challenges.
AiM from AssetWorks is your intelligent solution to these problems and much more. We offer a robust software solution for operations and maintenance management.
AiM helps operations and maintenance professionals like you address daily challenges on your campus.