AssetWorks provides world-class facility management software solutions for public sector organizations with robust facility portfolios.
Facility Management Software, or simply FM software, is a vital tool for facility managers to efficiently maintain the physical workplace (facilities) so employees can focus on their jobs and the goals of an organization. A facility management software system tracks detailed asset and equipment information, manages maintenance costs, streamlines work orders and preventative maintenance, helps maximize the useful life of assets, reduces space and maintenance costs and more.
AssetWorks has been a committed provider of facility management software to some of the largest colleges and universities, cities and counties, and government agencies in North America. An FM solution needs to keep up with your technology and work in tandem evolving your organization’s business strategy forward. At the core, each part of our facility management software was developed to interact with many systems and allows you to provide useful tools for individuals and departments feeding and needing pertinent information.
We know your to-do list is long and you often face obstacles to complete your tasks, including:
- A need to streamline facility management and operations to provide better customer service
- Lack of visibility across entire inventory of facilities and their occupancy impedes decision making
- Shrinking facility management budgets coupled with growing deferred maintenance backlogs
- Struggles to schedule and prioritize facility work orders and preventive maintenance
- Rely on a manual processes to aggregate data from multiple, disparate facilities systems
That’s a daunting list. We’ve designed our software to help facilities professionals like you with these challenges.
AiM from AssetWorks is your intelligent solution to these problems and much more.