Whether your organization has utilities, parks and recreation, roads, bridges, signals or facilities, a robust integration between enterprise asset management (EAM) systems and GIS is integral to a long-term, successful asset management plan.
In this white paper, you’ll review the best practices for utilizing GIS effectively to maximize its impact on your long-term asset management goals, including the positive impact an integrated EAM system can have organization-wide.
You can expect to learn about:
- Understanding how GIS and EAM work together
- Implementing mobile workflows
- Receiving timely data when you need it
- Utilizing reporting and data transparency, and
- How to reduce costs and extend the useful life of your assets