Presented by Josh Carr
How and when should assets get into AiM? How are Go Asset Management and AssetSync incorporated into this process? And what can I do with assets once they are in AiM? Come join us to have these and other asset questions answered.
- Learn how AssetSync can get new assets in AiM quickly and easily
- Learn how Go Asset Management integrates with AssetSync
- Learn what the different “Asset Profile” screens in AiM do, including:
- Master Asset Profile
- Condition Assessment Asset Profile
- Vehicle Asset Profile
- Utility Meter Asset Profile
Josh Carr has been with AssetWorks for 20+ years and has held a variety of roles, including Trainer/Technical Writer, QA Analyst, QA Manager, and Director of QA & Documentation. His latest role is Product Manager for AiM and AiM IQ.
He is a graduate of Indiana University, and currently resides in San Antonio, Texas with his wife and 2 children.