For Immediate Release
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS – MAY 3, 2016 – AssetWorks, a leader in Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) has released the latest version of their flagship software – AiM 9.0. Featuring customer driven enhancements, AiM 9.0 is the most recent release in the AssetWorks lineup and further supports the AssetWorks commitment to providing world class facilities management software solutions to real estate professionals.
Key features of AiM 9.0 Include:
- Purchase Generator: this new feature groups requested materials and services together by vendor and loads them onto a Purchase Order at the push of a button.
- The Purchase Request feature has a new workflow that now supports push notifications (when integrated with the FiRE Purchasing iOS app) to notify users when requested items have been received at the warehouse.
- The Customer Request feature now integrates with assets and asset inspections
- AiM 9.0 has a new online help system that launches specific help pages by screen and allows global searching of content. In addition, the 9.0 Help Manager gives the users the ability to define their own, custom help guides, by screen, throughout AiM.
- Contact tracking has been enhanced in 9.0 to include easier entry and maintenance of contact information, new places where contacts can be defined, and the ability to set up internal versus external contacts (employees vs. vendors).
In an era of slashed budgets and heightened expectations, AiM 9.0 provides industry leading facilities management software solutions and equips facilities professionals with the tools they need for success. As part of a broader Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), AiM 9.0 seamlessly integrates with an extensive range of facilities management tools under a single, unified software platform.
AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk. Leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions, we help organizations work more efficiently by improving access to shared asset data, promoting greater transparency across the organization, improving service delivery, maximizing asset availability and uptime and reducing total cost of ownership. Using the latest cloud and mobile computing technologies, our asset management solutions and domain expertise help organizations eliminate waste, redundancy, and inefficiency. For more information, visit: www.www.assetworks.com.
AssetWorks and the AssetWorks logo are trademarks of AssetWorks LLC in the U.S. and other countries.