Insurance Appraisal Services
Innovative Solutions. Accurate Valuations.
Click here to view our brochure
Managing the risk of property exposure requires values that are both current and accurate. With our proven expertise, AssetWorks is uniquely qualified to provide property appraisals that achieve accurate insurance placement and act as a benchmark for proof-of-loss substantiation in the event of a catastrophe. Our combination of valuation consultants and state-of-the-art technology offers innovative, customized and cost effective services for initial and long-term solutions associated with property insurance and risk management. AssetWorks' insurance appraisal services include:
- Valuation of buildings and structures for replacement and reproduction costs
- Certified appraisal reports for accurate proof-of-loss documentation and basis for insurance premiums
- Fixed asset appraisals (machinery, furniture, equipment, personal property, etc...)
- Valuation of insurable land improvements/property-in-the-open
- Customized risk pool appraisal programs
- Perpetuation of insurable values
- Underwriting /C.O.P.E. data collection
Our insurance appraisals provide a third party, unbiased opinion of a property's replacement or reproduction cost value.
AssetWorks also offers perpetual asset software, AssetMAXX.
There is NO Substitute for a Physical Inspection
Insurance companies and underwriters are getting more selective in the values they will accept. Desktop appraisal methods and multiple years of value trending depend solely on the accuracy and completeness of the data provided at the time a structure is added to the statement of values. These methods can potentially result in inconsistent values and the exclusion of structures that exist but are not listed on the current statement of values.
Certified Appraisal Reports
AssetWorks provides all certified building appraisal reports in both hard copy and electronic formats. Our appraisal reports include:
- Certification Letter
- Insurance Summary Report
- Insurance Detail Report – includes a digital photo and detail information on a per building basis.
- Value Comparison Report – illustrates the variance in the value established as a result of the appraisal versus the replacement cost value on the current statement of values prior to AssetWorks conducting the appraisal.
- Electronic Data File – provided in Microsoft Excel format that includes all building features, COPE data, and values that are displayed on our building detail report. The data is provided in a format that can be sorted and edited to populate our client’s current statement of values.
Underwriting/C.O.P.E. Data Collection
Data modeling continues to be a major influence on the pricing of retailer's property programs. AssetWorks collects and provides the building characteristics utilized for catastrophe modeling. These characteristics include, but are not limited to:
- Building upgrades
AGRIP Association of Governmental Risk Pools
PSRI Public School Risk Institute