The consistent quality of our implementation services is the cornerstone of the strong relationship we forge with each of our valued customers. Every consultant in our professional services organization is dedicated to your success, because helping your organization maximize your investment in AssetWorks technology is paramount to us.
Our implementation services are comprised of the following core components:
- Implementation Planning — An implementation plan is developed for every AssetWorks customer. The implementation plan outlines milestones and deliverables and serves as a guide for the deployment of the AssetWorks solution.
- Requirements Definition — AssetWorks can provide technical assistance to your organization's information technology staff to determine system integration requirements as they relate to your legacy computing environment. The resultant plan outlines support requirements for full system utilization and accommodations for future expansion.
- System Integration — AssetWorks personnel can provide technical assistance for loading our asset management solutions, configuring and administering the database, and conducting technical training.
- Installation Training — During the installation of the software, an AssetWorks-certified trainer will conduct a five-day workshop for those personnel who will be most closely involved in the day-to-day administration of the AssetWorks solution.
- Data Conversion Assistance — AssetWorks can ease the transition from legacy asset management systems, in-house systems, or spreadsheets by converting selected data elements for use with AssetWorks’ asset management solutions on an "as needed" basis.
- Training and Documentation — A customized training program, training materials, and student/instructor guides will allow your organization to reap the benefits of the new system more quickly.