APR_031313 Solution Sheet
Innovative Solutions. Accurate Valuations.
Property Insurance Appraisals
Managing the risk of property exposure requires values that are both current and accurate. AssetWorks is uniquely qualified to provide property appraisals that achieve accurate insurance placement and act as a benchmark for proof-of-loss substantiation in the event of a loss. Our combination of valuation consultants and state-of-the-art technology offers innovative, customized and cost effective services for initial and long-term solutions associated with property insurance and risk management.
- AssetWorks’ property insurance appraisal services include:
- Valuation of buildings, contents, EDP, site improvements & inland marine
- Property underwriting data
- Construction, Occupancy, Protection, Exposure (COPE) data
- Catastrophe (CAT) modeling data
- Perpetuation of insurable values
- Values variance reporting
- Certified appraisal reports
Customized Property Appraisal Solutions for Risk Pools
AssetWorks understands that managing a large property schedule and maintaining accurate values can be a complex task for pool administrators. Our customized solution for pooling groups provides:
- Competitive property marketing and placement
- Premium allocation amongst members
- Equitable establishment of values
- Catastrophe modeling data elements
Customized Reporting for Property Underwriting & Modeling
AssetWorks collects and provides client specific underwriting data to support the underwriting process, catastrophe modeling programs and the reinsurance market. These characteristics include, but are not limited to:
- Layer/Exposure reporting (by building class/occupancy)
- Fire protection identification
- Catastrophe (CAT) modeling data
- Flood zone certification
- Secondary COPE data (wind/earthquake)
Fixed Asset Management
AssetWorks has unparalleled capabilities and expertise to support entities in accomplishing the challenges faced in meeting the financial reporting requirements of GASB, GAAP, State standards and external auditors. By inventorying capital assets and tagging equipment with barcodes, AssetWorks implements fixed asset systems to maintain proper stewardship of assets. Our services provide both initial and long-term benefits addressing:
- Infrastructure inventory and valuation
- Asset verification and reconciliation
- Financial reporting (GASB 34/35)
- Property insurance
- Property control and management
- Valuation and inventory record perpetuation
- Annual updating of values
AssetWorks Software Solutions
Maintaining accurate, up-to-date property and fixed asset records has never been more important. Whether it be for insurance placement, proof-of-loss substantiation, accounting purposes or reporting requirements, having your information in a single, comprehensive database allows you to track and manage asset and property data with ease and efficiency.
Driven by a combination of valuation experience and innovation, AssetWorks offers software solutions for
- Property Risk Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Mobile Inventory Management
- Surplus Asset Management
AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure- intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk. Leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions, AssetWorks helps organizations work more efficiently by improving access to shared asset data, promoting greater transparency across the organization, improving service delivery, maximizing asset availability and uptime, and reducing total cost
of ownership. Leveraging the latest cloud and mobile computing technologies, our asset management solutions and domain expertise help organizations eliminate waste, redundancy, and inefficiency. Assetworks is a US corporation and a portfolio company of the Constellation Software, Inc. group of companies which trades on the TSX under the ticker symbol CSU. As a publicly traded corporation, AssetWorks is committed to promoting shareholder value by delivering quality work and solid financial results. These factors reinforce what has always been our corporate focus–putting quality first to ensure that profitability and growth will follow.
- Streamline data communication processes by maintaining all asset related information in one sophisticated database, accessible by everyone in real-time.
- Increase efficiency with automated workflow processes for adding and disposing of assets, transferring assets, modifying asset records and more.
- Save time preparing GAAP and GASB 34/35 compliant reports with a collection of standard reports and the ability to create your own reports as needed.
- Rest assured that data is secure and accurate as a result of various levels of user access, approval processes, and a complete audit trail.
- Reduced learning curve as a result of configurable field names, user friendly design and intuitive workflows.