AssetWorks Congratulates All Winners of the 100 Best Fleets Award
AssetWorks, a leading provider of fleet management software, fuel management systems, and automated motor pool solutions congratulates all winners of the 100 Best Public Sector Fleet Awards and gives special recognition to the 28 AssetWorks customers named to the list.
Each year, Government Fleet magazine, together with Tom Johnson, compiles a list of the 100 Best Fleets to recognize and reward peak performing public fleet operations in North America. The program identifies and encourages ever-increasing levels of performance improvement within the fleet industry. The Top 20 will be announced at Government Fleet Expo & Conference in Denver, Colorado on June 18-20.
AssetWorks proudly recognizes our 28 fleet management software customers who have been nominated to this prestigious list. Fleets are listed alphabetically and fleet managers are noted in italics.
- City of Austin Fleet Services (Texas) - Gerald "Gerry" Calk
- City of Chicago, Department of Fleet and Facility Management (Illinois) - Walter West
- City of Colorado Springs (Colorado) - Tom Monarco
- City of Columbus Division of Fleet Management (Ohio) - Kelly Reagan
- City of Culver City (California) - Paul Condran
- City of Edmonton - Fleet Services (Alberta, Canada) - Steve Rapanos
- City of Fairfield (California) - David Renschler
- City of Long Beach Fleet Services (California) - Leslie Horikawa
- City of Mesa, Fleet Services Department (Arizona) - Peter Scarafiotti MEng. CAFM, CEM, CPFP.
- City of Riverside (California) - Kristine Martinez
- City of Sacramento - General Services - Fleet (California) - Keith Leech
- City of Seattle (Washington) - Dave Seavey
- City of Tempe (Arizona) - Aaron Alvarado
- City of Tulsa, Equipment Management Department (EMD) (Oklahoma) - Brent Jones
- County of Riverside Purchasing & Fleet Services (California) - Robert J. Howdyshell
- County of San Diego (California) - Sharyl Blackington
- County of Sonoma Fleet Operations (California) - David Head
- Eugene Water & Electric Board (Oregon) - Gary Lentsch
- Indianapolis Fleet Services (Indiana) - Bill Rogers
- Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources (Minnesota) - Dave Schiller
- NDDOT State Fleet Services (North Dakota) - Paul Hanson
- New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services (New York) - City of New York Fleet
- Prince George's County, Fleet Management Division, Office of Central Services (Maryland) - Richard Hilmer
- San Antonio Water System (Texas) - David Allen Kilbourne
- Sandia National Laboratories (New Mexico) - Mark Crawford
- State of Delaware Office of Fleet Management (Delaware) - D. Terry Barton
- UC Davis (California) - Richard Battersby
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) (Washington) - Greg Hansen
The goal of the 100 Best Fleets program is to help Identify outstanding operations for others to emulate; promote pride in the industry; provide recognition within the larger organization and community that the winning fleets serve, as well as within the national fleet community; promote ever-increasing levels of productivity and operational effectiveness; and encourage more individuals to consider fleet operations as a career choice.
“We are very proud of our customers who have been named to this prestigious list. They clearly demonstrate a commitment to excellence on a daily basis and a continual drive to improve,” stated Carl Bruce, Vice President of Sales, AssetWorks. “As the provider of their fleet management software, it excites us to see our customers recognized for their operations which in turn can have positive effects on their local community. We believe that technology can play a vital role in improving many facets of a fleet organization and we are proud to work with these great fleets.”
AssetWorks is a leading supplier of fleet Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and implementation services and Automated Fueling Systems in North America, with more than 500 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations that manage large fleets. AssetWorks solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.